Monday, April 20, 2009

Only in the South...

Went to the show (going to the movies down here)...

Only in the South...

Will you see a lady eating barbecued chicken wings out of her purse. I shit you not. Lol…forget the popcorn, jujubes, or even nacho's. The new movie theater food is chicken "wangs", apparently. Fortunately, she only licked her fingers a few times that I was aware of, as she had a tub of baby wipes in that monstrous "house-o-chicken" purse of hers.

Phyliss Diller was there too. I thought she was dead, but I could be wrong. If she is…then this surely is a long lost sister of hers, as she had the same wild hair, pruny-overtanned skin and she wore clothes that only Peg Bundy would love. She still wasn't as interesting as the purse eating chicken wing lady, but worthy of a mention.

I guess we need to get out more, I had forgotten how much fun people watching can be, especially when they are crazier than hell. J

No comments: