Monday, April 20, 2009

This could only happen to me...

I was getting ready for work last week, rushing around…loading things up in my car, which usually takes a few trips.

I must have inadvertently left the kitchen door to the garage open. As I came back by through the den, I saw this small grey dog curled up on the couch, up on one of the pillows.

Huh, I don't remember letting the dogs back in. I glanced over to the sun porch…and sure enough BOTH dogs were laying out on the chairs out there. My eyes got very wide...

…when I realized that some foreign dog (not even a neighborhood one) was taking a siesta on my good pillows!

So, I chased it out…and it looked at me like I was just a big @ss. I didn't feel bad.

To have the privilege of laying on my good pillows, I had to have either given birth to you, married you…or at least feed you on a regular basis. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: