Monday, April 20, 2009

You know you might be a redneck...Part 2

That same week we went camping...

...as if things haven't been bad enough, the leg to my 100 year old kitchen table broke off. Can't say I am surprised, as it is way old, and has been repaired several times.

So, my husband and I moved it out to the back porch with the intention of ordering a new leg from VanDykes and fixing it. However, what to eat on???

We do have a very nice dining room table, but there is no way that we can have the baby eat in there without covering everything with a tarp; it's the one room in which the carpeting has not been ruined.

So...you know you might be a redneck if you are eating in your kitchenoff of your smallish plexiglass patio table...


with 4 huge oak chairs pulled up to it.


Presently, it will only hold the 4 plates and 4 glasses. No extras, except that I could probably stick a large serving spoon in the umbrella hole just in case we needed it. I don't suppose we will be entertaining any time soon. Or letting anyone in the house that doesn't know us REALLY well. And even then it will be "iffy".

No comments: